In order to keep myself accountable, I do several things: use aTimeLogger literally all the time, do one big thing every day, write in my journal and periodically revisit key life lessons. I’ve recently discovered the /now page movement and decided to do it myself, publicly stating my priorities and preoccupations for reasons of accountability and easier communication, but primarily in order to focus on the few things that matter the most to me (now). So, here’s me now:
Currently in Zagreb, Croatia. These are the things that I am currently doing:
- Income-wise, I’m translating (English, French, Swedish, Croatian), and also teaching beginner level Swedish at a foreign language school.
- I’m doing administrative tasks for two things: arranging my cryopreservation and registering my translation business. This takes a lot of time.
- I am training MMA and Parkour. Wrestling, boxing, kicking; running, jumping, climbing. I’m also doing some weight lifting (deadlifts and squats) and mobility (Jefferson curls, ring muscle-ups).
As you can see, currently, most of my time is invested into work and administration, which I am not very happy about. When this relents a bit, I intend to:
- continue perfecting the Art of Rationality, and other Overhuman arts,
- read more books, especially textbooks,
- spend more time in wilderness, camping, perhaps taking up a bushcraft course,
- learn more about investing, especially cryptocurrency investing.
Some of my time simply goes to keeping my relations with people (and dog) I care about and some of my time goes to maintenance, cleaning, cooking, washing myself, meditating and so on. I’ll also occasionally play guitar or chess or a video game just to do something different with my brain. If you see me doing a lot of something that’s not prominent on this list, feel free to call me out on it.
Last updated on 12/12/2017.